Friday 21 March 2014

Family and friends , I love you.

I cannot and really do not know how to express my gratitude to my family and friends, for being so supportive and loving


Recently, I have been stressing out and had really bad headache, thinking about my future. "What am I going to do in the future? With just these poor results, where can I go what can I do? Should I change to something else?" I've been asking myself these questions and spending so much time thinking over and over again. Now, I got my results, all except one was fine. For that one module, I have to study another semester, and my results now are not really good, I really feel so discouraged and feel like giving it up. I decided to talk with my mum and brother first, they told me it's my choice. Then I plucked up my courage and told my dad and to be surprise, he was calm, for the first time.

After all these, I just want to tell my family how much I love you all. Thank you for everything that you all have done for me, I'll always remember it. Sarangheyo.




No comments:

Post a Comment