Sunday 16 March 2014

Disappointed

Hey there! To be honest, I just want to take this chance to post about something that I'm very disappointed in myself.


Just to let you all know, I actually do covers for songs and have a youtube account. However, sadly, my videos just do not seem to get support and enough feedbacks. This makes me really upset and I tend to think whether I'm suitable for singing, whether I'm good enough and why people do not like my voice... I've never really gotten to my goal , people used to tell me, "Oh, do some English song covers, it'll definitely get better responses". Well, no, it actually was worse.


Ah, so sorry that I'm actually letting you read about my complaints, I just want to say this and this has always been on my mind for a very long time and now I'm finally feeling better after saying this out. :)


SO, IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED TO HEAR MY COVERS, YOU CAN ACTUALLY VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL : GINGER'S CHANNEL AND SUPPORT, OKAY? :)


Thanks, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment